Monday, October 15, 2012

Appointments this month.

So my appointment with my primary care physician is tomorrow afternoon.  I must remember to take my paperwork, ask for some refills, and to ask for a referral to a nutritionist.  Wednesday night is the weight loss surgery orientation.  My husband and brother will be going with me.  I'm glad to have their support, along with many online friends!

Next week I have an appointment with my rheumatologist.  He will be happy to know that I am pursuing WLS, as losing weight will help my knees.  Then, Wednesday morning is my first appointment with my bariatric surgeon.  I'm nervous and don't know what to expect. 

The morning of Halloween, I see my Psychiatrist.  I'm also excited to tell her about the surgery and what her reaction will be.

So, this month is full and each month after is probably going to seem busy until at least after my surgery.  Wish me the physical strength to handle all of this!