Monday, November 12, 2012

More Appointments

I made the followup call to my surgeon for my sleep study.  Turns out they had already left a message for an ENT doctor's office to call me and make an appointment with me.  They called, today, and I have an appointment December 6th, at a different clinic, to see the doctor.  I wonder if they think I have obstructive sleep apnea?  It is hard for me to breathe while I am sleeping on my back because of all the weight on me.  It's like it all moves upward towards my face when I'm laying on my back!  The surgeon's nurse said I might need more tests, so I am very curious now!  I thought it would be just having to get a prescription for a CPAP machine!  Well, I guess I'll know in a few weeks!

The exercise bike arrived today!  It's really nice and high quality!  I like it, but it's very hard for me to do right now!  I barely made it two minutes because of my knees!  It was like bones cracking in my right knee, I could hear the popping out loud even!  I will probably take a pain pill prior to riding it next time!  I really want to use it more!  I didn't buy it for nothing!  LOL!