Sunday, November 11, 2012

Sleep Study

Last night's sleep study went well.  I do have sleep apnea, though.  About halfway through the study, the sleep tech put me on the CPAP.  I slept much better with it on.  I didn't want to get out of bed because I was so comfy!  LOL!  Anyway, I just have to followup with the surgeon, who ordered the test, and get a prescription for a CPAP machine.  It'll require me giving up my small refrigerator, though, as it sits on my nightstand next to my bed.  At least I'll start getting a better night's sleep and maybe even eight hours a night, finally!  Well, day's sleep, as hubby and I sleep during the day!  

I see my primary care physician on Wednesday and will do my official weigh-in then.  My scale says I gained, which I'll be mad if I did!  I've been sticking to my calorie limit and eating like I should pre-op.  Even though I don't have to 'til two weeks before the surgery!  It's recommended by the dietician that we use it for a guideline for meal ideas and my friend said she followed it and lost weight.  I did have breakfast at McDonald's this morning, though, but even so I should be within my calorie limit or not much above it.  I allow myself 1550 calories a day.  

Tomorrow, our exercise bike should be here!  Once it's set up, I'm going to try it out.  It's supposed to support 350 pounds, so hopefully it'll work out.  I know I'm more than that, but I've used office chairs that support that amount of weight, successfully.  We'll see!  Using it will help me burn some calories, finally!  :)