Friday, July 26, 2013

Was able to finally wear button-up Blue Jeans

This picture was originally taken on 07/23/2013.  We had a last minute appointment and I went to grab the first pair of pants in my closet.  They were these jeans.  They were a bit tight in the stomach, but they went on with no problems.  I couldn't change, as we didn't have much time, so I didn't take them off until we got home almost two hours later.  The snap was digging into my belly by that time.  They were baggy everywhere else.  The shirt is a 3X from OneStopPlus.com.  It looks baggy, but I don't think I would fit into a 2X just yet.  Also I need to get more buyers for the clothes I'm currently selling so I can buy some new ones that fit!  LOL!


I also have been swimming twice now.  Only a couple of problems getting in and out of the pool.  Hubby adjusted the ladder so I can scoot down it on my way out, though.  I can't seem to turn myself around when I'm at the top of the ladder.  I slid into the pool the second time, but at least it was into the water.  Sorry, no pics of me in the pool or my bathing suit.  It reveals too much.  LOL!

I won't be weighing in until after next Wednesday when I see my Psychiatrist's Assistant and the Orthopedic Surgeon!  Wish me luck, I'll need it!