Tuesday, August 27, 2013

UTI and a NSV.

So, I do have a UTI, just have to wait on the culture results from my urine specimen to find out which antibiotic will kill the infection.  I have take Bactrim and Ciprofloxin and neither have worked.  I've probably had this for quite a while now, or maybe it's just reoccurring.  It sucks, as I get the chills even when my temp is only 99 degrees!  I should know the results by Thursday or Friday.  I canceled my physical therapy appointment for Thursday because I am feeling so crappy.  I didn't even feel like being there today, but it didn't hit me until Midnight last night, and I didn't want to be stuck paying for not calling 24 hours ahead of time.

Another NSV.  I had to order a new Medic Alert bracelet.  The new one will be 7-1/2 inches, as my wrist is only 7 inches and they say to get them 1/2 inch larger than your wrist.  I started out wearing a 9 inch one and my current one is 8-1/2 inches.  If I wanted to, I could slip it off my wrist without unhooking it!