Monday, September 2, 2013

Gel-One Injection

I had my Gel-One injection, in my right knee, on Friday.  It was hard the first couple of days to put weight on it, but right now it is doing better.  We'll see how I do in physical therapy, tomorrow.  For those that don't know, Gel-One is much like the Synvisc-One injection.  

I am still waiting on the results of my urine culture so that I can get on some antibiotics for this UTI!  I suppose being it's the weekend, I might get a call tomorrow.  At least I hope so.

School isn't going well.  They are supposed to grant me an incomplete if I am unable to finish my course work.  This is due to having special needs.  I am allowed two extra weeks to complete my coursework.  For some reason this isn't being done and once again, I have an "F" in my last course.  The instructor processed my incomplete paperwork, but for some reason I am still unable to access the classroom to complete my work.  With it being a holiday weekend, the earliest anyone can look into it is tomorrow.  They better grant me an extra week to complete the work, or I'll be mad!  I am considered to be on academic probation until my grade is adjusted.  Financial aid is tied and can't do anything about that until I do complete the course.  We'll see how that goes, tomorrow.  

I am going to be so busy this "weekend."  My husband has Tuesdays and Wednesdays off.  I've got appointments Tuesday and Thursday for PT and Thursday for counseling.  Wednesday we are getting a new internet provider, which should be faster than what we have, and then that night we are taking my old computer to a friend's house and setting it up for her, as she is buying it.  I have a new all-in-one PC by Lenovo.  It has Windows 8 on it, but I am using it much like Windows 7, as I have the desktop setup with a start menu that I downloaded.  I really like this computer, but there are some things I need to get used to.

Not much more to update on.  I am finding programs to install on this new computer.  It has a built in webcam, which shows the mess in the background.  My computer stuff is so disorganized.  Wednesday, it'll be worse, as I'll have to make room for the new modem and router.  *sigh*

Hope everyone has had a great weekend!  :)