Thursday, September 26, 2013

Sick and in pain.

I have been having nausea off and on for a long time now.  It's been worse, as of late.  I have a call in to my PCP about renewing a prescription that I used to take for it before my surgery.  Phenergan or something like that.  I used up all but one of my Zofran tablets that I had hoarded from when I had my UTI's.  I also asked my PCP to order labwork for possible hypoglycemia.  I have been having symptoms of that, too, for quite some time (I should get out my glucose meter and start checking, but I do remember what it feels like to have low blood sugar)!  I have to go in for a thyroid test, anyway, so why not get it all done at once.  At least I am hoping that she gets my message in time.  I have appointments tomorrow so it's hard to schedule the perfect time to go to the lab.  I never know when it'll be busy and I don't want to be late for counseling.  

Also, I am waiting on word about the knee brace.  My knee has been very bad the past few days and I haven't been very active as far as walking, etc.  So I don't know what is causing the horrific pain I have whenever I move my right knee.  I swear that I must be falling apart...LOL!  I don't talk about my chronic pain, much, as I would probably lose followers if all I did was whine about it.  I am very limited in the exercises I can do.  I can do anything that allows me to sit and not move my knees.  I do try to do the exercises that my physical therapist gave me, too. 

As of September 22, I was 256#!  Only 56# until I get to one of my major goals!  I am going to do this!  For now, I have to watch my calories very carefully.  At least until I am able to put weight on my knee and work out more.  I would love to be able to use the recumbant bicycle we have that is currently being used as a coat rack!  *sigh*

I signed up for SparkPeople as VSG_Tina.  I don't track my foods, there, as I love MyFitnessPal too much!  It's so much easier for me to navigate and the app is free!  LOL!  I am Christina_Fisher on MFP.  I also have an Instagram account as TinaF1971.  I am such a social media addict...LOL!  You can always find my Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/wls4tina.  If you'd like to friend my personal Facebook page, just send me a quick email and I will give you the link.  I rarely talk about my weight loss on there, as I don't want to bore anyone, though.  I do post quite a few memes - many cat ones!  LOL!

Well, I am tired and need to get up early.  I have another test I'd like my doctor to order, but I am keeping that personal.  I really hope it turns out negative.  Thank you, everyone, for your support and encouragement!  :-)

PS - Here's another photo of hubby and I.  I really like this one!  We are picking up our prints tomorrow after my counseling appointment, as we'll be up that way, anyway!  :-)

Tina & Steve.  09-14-2013.